MGZ’s DxOme®, a comprehensive approach in which over 1500 genes are enriched, is available with all phenotype-based gene panels shown here, unless stated otherwise.
Depending upon your patient’s clinical situation, you now have three options to choose from:
(1) Phenotype-based panel only (distinct phenotype, confirmation/exclusion of diagnosis)
(2) Phenotype-based panel + DxOme® (suspected diagnosis, but overlapping phenotypes)
(3) DxOme® (unspecific or complex phenotype)*
*Please see this test option under the clinical area, Comprehensive Testing.
For detailed information about pricing and test ordering, click here.
- Congenital stationary night blindness (CSNB) - common causes (DxOme Not Available) includes 8 Gene(s)
- Autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa (ADRP) - common causes (DxOme Not Available) includes 5 Gene(s)
- Autosomal recessive retinitis pigmentosa (ARRP) - common causes (DxOme Not Available) includes 2 Gene(s)